What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'five icon dock' for iPad?

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's say I want seven icons in my taskbar/dock.. For iPhone there is a five icon dock program, I want something for my iPad.

OP
gray_mouse

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinidock does not work and has absolutely no effect on my iPad.

Tim, let's say I want 7 folders in there. :) hypothetically speaking.

Reaction score
gray_mouse said:
Infinidock does not work and has absolutely no effect on my iPad.

The official Infinidock v1.7.6-1 does work on iPad running iOS 4.3.1.

Either your iPad is running in SafeMode, it is a temporary glitch, in which case you should restart, you have an outdated version of Infinidock installed, or some other app is causing an incompatibility.

You could try CrashReporter, to see if a certain app is causing you any trouble and then remove it from Cydia.

Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Be careful everyone... I'm watching with interest ;)

Infinidock and Scrollingboard are both paid tweaks in Cyda which are 100% compatible with 4.3.1 on their latest versions and provide the functionality requested. I don't know of any good free ones for iPad.

OP
gray_mouse

gray_mouse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Infinidock makes springboard crash after you reboot. The only thing that fixed it was uninstalling Mobile Substrate and everything that depends on it. I ended up doing a restore.

Scrollingboard does what I want works beautiful. Plus it has other futures in it that are great.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
gray_mouse said:
Scrollingboard does what I want works beautiful. Plus it has other futures in it that are great.

I agree. Try the date/time addon. Very cool.

Most reactions

Latest posts