What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First timer

ahillaker22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Andrew. I just bought an iPad 2 refurb. So far I'm just using it for Bible Study. Any recommendations? Jailbreaking? Apps? What's the latest and greatest? Thanks!

1 Corinthians 9:24

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Bible app is great, I use that a lot too. Welcome to the forum. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
A

ahillaker22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
The Bible app is great, I use that a lot too. Welcome to the forum. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yeah. I use OliveTree right now and it's great!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum. There are so many apps, it's a personal choice really but do some searches for things you're interested in. Get the Appshopper app, it has all the apps and is good to browse for what is on sale, you can input a wish list and when they come on sale, it will inform you. Great way to get paid apps free. If you see an app that interests you, do a search and see what everyone says about it. Enjoy!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

hclark22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought my iPad 2 a few months ago and just joined the forum. About the Bible app, is there any other ones that I can write notes in the chapters instead of leaving a specific verse? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts