What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First timer to apple anything! I love it so far!

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:ipad-back:.....I said I'm loving this thing iPad one. I know the new one is out but I got a 32 gig for 399. What the heck. Anyways, I'm wanting to jailbreak this sucka , could get some suggestions where to start? Thanks Pete

Reaction score
If you have recently bought the iPad, it will most likely run iOS 4.3/4.3.1, in which case there is no untethered jailbreak yet. The tethered jailbreak still works fine though, it just takes a while to get it setup and needs to connect to a pc after each reboot.

The first question is, do you run Mac, or Windows? If windows, search for Snowbreeze 2.4beta1 and start from there.

OP
D

Dolfanpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
If you have recently bought the iPad, it will most likely run iOS 4.3/4.3.1, in which case there is no untethered jailbreak yet. The tethered jailbreak still works fine though, it just takes a while to get it setup and needs to connect to a pc after each reboot.

The first question is, do you run Mac, or Windows? If windows, search for Snowbreeze 2.4beta1 and start from there.

I run a windowspc. I will download snowbreeze 2.4 beta 1..... Then maybe wait for the new one to come out.

Most reactions