1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

First Time

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by ezaner, Apr 19, 2011.

1. ezaner

ezaner iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I looking for help with my Ipad 2. I've downloaded ibooks but it doesn't show up on the screen.
  2. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Did you download to the iPad?
    If so check the next page by swiping across your pad from right to left.
    Mine never seems to download apps to my front page.

Also try swiping the other way and it will bring up a search page. Try typing iBooks into it's search box (top right).
  3. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    A number of members have reported this; another possible solution is to restart the iPad - i.e. completely power it down by holding down the Power button for a few seconds until the slider control appears, accepting the offer to power down and, then, when the screen is completely blank, powering on again by holding the Power button until the white Apple logo appears. Powering up takes a few seconds but hopefully the iBooks icon will be there when it's finished.

Tim