What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First its "adult content", now its fart apps!

Drag Bunt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So, how many Fart Apps are enough? I've never counted.

Phillip Shoemaker, the director of Apple’s App Store, has a number of important applications
available for sale on the iPhone, including a urination simulator called "iWiz," and a flatulence-themed program dubbed "Animal Farts."
Nothing like protecting your income "stream", eh Phil?

Last edited:

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..you think fart apps would be enough to entertain the type of people who like flash...

*runs* ;)

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..you think fart apps would be enough to entertain the type of people who like flash...

*runs* ;)

lol ... well, all in the spirit of good fun, let me suggest an alternate theory. Since there are so many fart apps to be found in the App Store, I can only guess that they are quite popular. Because they are so popular with iOS users, who as we all know have no access to Flash on their devices, we can only come to the conclusion that fart apps are most likely to appeal to those rabidly opposed to Flash already! I will have to get on the Google Marketplace to see how many Droid fart apps exists to test this theory of course .... I feel a little dirty already.

iPadster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fart for free includes 16 power packed fart sounds for every occasion.

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol ... Well, all in the spirit of good fun, let me suggest an alternate theory. Since there are so many fart apps to be found in the app store, i can only guess that they are quite popular. Because they are so popular with ios users, who as we all know have no access to flash on their devices, we can only come to the conclusion that fart apps are most likely to appeal to those rabidly opposed to flash already! I will have to get on the google marketplace to see how many droid fart apps exists to test this theory of course .... I feel a little dirty already.

fight!

;)

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont understand "people who like Flash", or "people who dont like flash". Flash is neutral. Its all about what you make with it. Unless you are speaking as a developer and what tool you prefer to code in. Saying Flash is bad because some of the content delivered via Flash is stupid is like saying the iPad is stupid because there are so many fart apps.

Most reactions