What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

first ipad 2 app?

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was Infinity Blade, this game looks beautiful on iPad 2

OP
S

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Qdiddy said:
Mine was Infinity Blade, this game looks beautiful on iPad 2

I've heard a lot about that game but I'm a girly girl so Sally's spa or supermarket mania sounds good to me LOL.

volcanopele

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess the first apps I downloaded after getting my iPad 2 were iMovie and Real Racing 2 (though I of course had plenty of apps from having an iPod touch and a 1st Gen iPad before it).

Jachrist

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought documents to go first. Then angry birds :)

Not sure about infinity blade yet though. Wish you could demo it b4 buying

dugbug

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you gotta go with garage band. That thing is amazingly fun and I got rid of all the little keyboard apps I had laying around :)

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had garageband from Thursday on my iPad, but the very first thing I BOUGHT was iMovie. I'm thrilled to have it and just need to get my butt in gear to use it.

Technically the first thing I put on my iPad was Angry Birds and Plants Vs Zombies, as I wanted to re-download previously owned apps for the drive home. Thank you super duper fast Apple store WiFi!

I'm on the fence about Real Racing 2. And I had Infinity Blade from my 1st gen iPad, but haven't checked it out yet.

It will be interesting what the first 3rd party iPad 2 app will be. I wonder if they'll be able to do anything within the next little while or if we'll have to wait a month.

Quannie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dugbug said:
you gotta go with garage band. That thing is amazingly fun and I got rid of all the little keyboard apps I had laying around :)

Any tips? I really suck at garage band lol

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
dugbug said:

+1 on this. I'm using Garage Band on my first gen iPad right now and it's awesome but with the iPad 2's better processing and GPU handling, it'll run a lot more quickly.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Trky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On launch day I bought Garage band, iMovie (had it for iphone already), and RealRacing2HD.

Most reactions

Latest posts