1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

First gen Ipad

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Chevychris13, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Chevychris13

Chevychris13 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Using first gen Ipad. Something keeps kicking me off the internet. Not my internet, partner using a lap top concurrently with no problems. Any ideas?
  2. Fid

Fid iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Watch what happens to the wifi signal strength indicator at the to left of the screen. Does it lose bars when you lose connection?
    Is it possible to hard code a static IP address into the settings on your iPad for that location? I never lose a connection when using my iPad 1 for the places I normally connect with. At home I have it set as a static address. At my daughter's house I get one dynamically assigned.