What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fine Point Stylus

Secrectagentman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all I'm Ben I just joined I wanted to say I've spent countless hours and money (have the recipts to prove it)researching the best stylists out there for the iPad and The clear winner by far is the jot pro. Only downside is that it's best if you don't use a screen protector.

Last edited:

skallal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is yet another shameless plug for the Wacom Bamboo Stylus:

I had recently misplaced my Bamboo Stylus, went to Best Buy a to get another one. They were a
l sold out. The sales guy said the sell as soon as they come in he even pulled his out of this pocket. Best Buy used to have them in stock all the time. But since the new iPad came out, the stylus has been hard to come by. Luckily I found it my stylus!

I think it is the best of the rubber tip styluses. I want to give the Jot and some other types a try...

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Secrectagentman said:
Hey all I'm Ben I just joined I wanted to say I've spent countless hours and money (have the recipts to prove it)researching the best stylists out there for the iPad and The clear winner by far is the jot pro. Only downside is that it's best if you don't use a screen protector.

I agree that it is the best for HANDWRITING. For all around use, including punching virtual keys, the best is iFaraday.

Most reactions

Latest posts