1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Finding my way around apple land

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by dghberkley, Nov 29, 2012.

1. dghberkley

dghberkley iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all. Having a great time discovering all the great ways to kill and save time and/or money with the iPad3 and iPhone5, not to mention the new Ford Flex. It is a real eye opener and has made me an almost full time button pusher. My wife ow thinks the iPad is growing out of lap as that where it is most of the time when I 'm home (got to get those Christmas lights up real soon, though). I have priced she's sneaking away the iPad to play solitaire or do her e-mail, so there may be one in her near future to avoid conflict.LOL. Anyway, it's great to be on board, hoping to get to know you and learn from your expertise, thanks for sharing.
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,076 / 1
    Welcome to the iPad Forums, dghberkley! We ave over 250,000 members from around the world and one thing we all have in common is our interest in and devotion to the iPad. These forums are an excellent way to learn all you can about your iPad. Many of our members volunteer their time in order to help other members find answers to their questions. If you have any questions that a search of the forum threads doesn't answer, don't hesitate to ask your question in the appropriate forum.
    Before posting, be sure to read the forum rules.
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!