What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding my feet

Trishthefish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just want to introduce myself, I new to Apple, just got new iPad and love it. Just have problems sending emails but receiving ok, I have had to set up gmail as alternative

which seems ok, my provider is UWclub not sure if anyone else had same. Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just want to introduce myself, I new to Apple, just got new iPad and love it. Just have problems sending emails but receiving ok, I have had to set up gmail as alternative

which seems ok, my provider is UWclub not sure if anyone else had same. Thanks

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Just for starters, where are you located (i.e. country) and what is 'UWclub' - might help others to better understand your mail issue - I'm using Time Warner in the USA and their website is helpful - I'm assuming that you've gone to the website of your ISP for resolving the problem? If not, try there first and provide us some more specific information - also, which iPad model are you using & what iOS is installed? Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts