What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finding App.

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello ppl.
I purchased an app last year September but I cannot find it, I have a receipt for my purchase and I don't wish to purchase it again. Can anyone help me as to how to recover this app?

Thanks in advance..

Elx

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well this is a mystery as I cannot find it there I have order number and receipt number from iTunes but it's not in my history file, Q. can I go to download it again without being charged by iTunes, or can I contact them with my details so they can track it?

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
elche said:
Well this is a mystery as I cannot find it there I have order number and receipt number from iTunes but it's not in my history file, Q. can I go to download it again without being charged by iTunes, or can I contact them with my details so they can track it?

If you previously bought it, you should still own it.

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Moon am not really good with the technical aspects of the I world yet, Q where do you recover my purchase from? Can u direct me pls?

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will try to look again and get back to you !!

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it's not there in purchased apps, the funny thing was I was able to access it before and I don't know what I did @ some point I did something wrong and lost my doc in my Mac book. And since then I had not used the app but when I came to look for it I cannot find it.

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know the name of the app ? just search it by name on the App Store, and when you find it the 0.99$ or whatever the price is should transform in Install . Then just press that button and your done :)

OP
elche

elche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicky I like ur style. Lol!! No messing keep it simple..

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nicky I like ur style. Lol!! No messing keep it simple..

...and I think with this...we are going to move this "style" to General Discussion rather than have it sit in the POLLs Section which it currently is not one.

Thanks! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts