What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

find my ipad app Question

Kevin43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi

I have my find my iPad on and on in iCloud. I have Two questions what if I do not have Another Apple device To track and find my iPad 3? can I use a Computer to do this? and my Next question is what if my iPad 3 Gets stolen. and the Person that stole my iPad 3 Knows about the find my iPad app and Deletes it from your iPad 3 Then what do you do ? Thank you

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi

I have my find my iPad on and on in iCloud. I have Two questions what if I do not have Another Apple device To track and find my iPad 3? can I use a Computer to do this? and my Next question is what if my iPad 3 Gets stolen. and the Person that stole my iPad 3 Knows about the find my iPad app and Deletes it from your iPad 3 Then what do you do ? Thank you

You can access the "Find My iPad" feature on any computer that can connect to the Internet. All you have to do is log into you iCloud account atmwww.icloud.com; there will be a Find Amy iPad icon there (assuming you've activated it after you installed it on the iPad).

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do if the iPad is stolen and the thief turns off the iPad, restores it or removes the app.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts