What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, user accounts...

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its called iUsers

iUsers is a new tweak from Pedro Franceschi that lets you add user accounts to your iPad.

The accounts are added by selecting iUsers from the Settings app. When adding a new user you can select the username, password, and whether the user has admin privileges.

A new button on the lockscreen brings up a popup to switch users.

Each user retains their own SpringBoard layout and app data.

people reporting; slow, constant rebooting, freeze, etc, etc.... so stay away for now!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rushh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried this on my ipad2. It installed correctly, although on first login it gets stuck at "creating user" , and stays there for a good few minutes.

Had to reset and remove the app...

Also seems like another small glitch as version shows 1.01 but cydia installs 1.0.

If anyone gets it to work on the ipad2. Pls post!

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I see alot of business's & school's starting to adopt ipad's now so this would only make sense. I'm sure apple is watching this app for 5.1 fw to copy yet again the ideas that come from the jb community...

[Cough]wifi sync, folders, muti-tasking etc, etc[/cough]

OP
Poser

Poser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
try to stay away from this a bit, lotta people complaining......

Most reactions

Latest posts