What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally updated my iPad air to ios 8.1

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi to all the members out there, im happy to,share my experience updating my iPad air 7 to iOS 8. Apps open fast , Safari browsing faster compared to iOS 7. Well did not encounter any crash during the process of updating its running smoothly . As of the moment all working very good.;) Feel free to share your your great experience with iOS 8. Thank you :)

GDsunshine

Admin -skimonkey - your absolutely right regarding updating my iPad air to ios 8

Last edited:
OP
GDsunshine

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys , sharing to all after update to iOS 8 here's what I noticed. I turn on lock orientation , then watched my videos I recorded the video is reversed. Normally iOS 7 when lock orientation is turn on its automatically in right position to watch . Now in iOS 8 when lock orientation is turn on videos are reversed . Has anyone experience this??

GDsunshine

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you reset your iPad after updating?

To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both buttons and let the iPad power up.

OP
GDsunshine

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you reset your iPad after updating?

To reset, press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, let go of both buttons and let the iPad power up.

Hi ja been trying to reply here all I get is error. Hope this is not doubled. Thank you very much it work for me. Now its back to normal .:) I hard reset and my videos not reversed anymore using using orientation lock.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi ja been trying to reply here all I get is error. Hope this is not doubled. Thank you very much it work for me. Now its back to normal .:) I hard reset and my videos not reversed anymore using using orientation lock.

I see you got it all sorted now GDSunshine! Enjoy the néw update. :)

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good decision. Despite some quirks and bugs here and there it's a solid update. 8.1.1 will be out soon which will smooth out the rough edges.

Enjoy!

OP
GDsunshine

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good decision. Despite some quirks and bugs here and there it's a solid update. 8.1.1 will be out soon which will smooth out the rough edges.

Enjoy!

Thank you [emoji4]

Most reactions