1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Finally Registered

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by DroidUser84, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DroidUser84

DroidUser84 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey everyone, finally registered for this forum though have been lurking for maybe two months.

As my name may make obvious, I am an Android OS user with an HTC incredible and love the phone.

I am a long time Apple user however and have a MacBook Pro, and old PowerBook G4, an old G4 tower that is no longer being used at all, and have had a multitude of iPods. Currently have the iPad and an iPod Touch 2G.

I love Mac OS X and before that was a huge Windows advocate until the system switched over to the BSD base. I was a music industry Professional for 8 years and recently left the industry.

I used to want an iPhone but refused to switch away from Verizon, especially in favor of AT&T. At this point I love my droid and would never get an iPhone, even when it does eventually hit Verizon.

Anyway, that's me...
  2. Joker

Joker iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to the forum :D