What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got my mini!

bgjones42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Waiting for mini 2. However I love my pad2. Not very portable due to weight and size but not sure I could do with one or the other. Will make that determination when I have both.

Last edited:

leahgrattonF

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think the social media apps are a must plus some new games like Temple Run 2, Candy Crush etc. :)

Callihan_44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
glad I purchased the 32g ipad, i debated it for a week 16g vs 32g because i wasnt sure I would download that much stuff but I sure as heck did...only 3 gig available right now lol. Have fun with the thing!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
glad I purchased the 32g ipad, i debated it for a week 16g vs 32g because i wasnt sure I would download that much stuff but I sure as heck did...only 3 gig available right now lol. Have fun with the thing!

You sure did make the right decision to get the 32 GB than--wow...only 3 GB left? Maybe you should have gone with the 64 GB? ;)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IPF (Definitely)
ITunesU
Overdrive (extra endorsement for this program)
NASA
Tunein Radio
Speedtest (for iPhone, tap the 2X button)
Google Earth

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Snapseed
Skitch
SoundHound
Kindle
Star Walk
Exoplanet
Wonders