What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got my Ipad1... what are some must have accessories?

Alucard77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey All,

I finally found an Ipad and now I am going to get some accessories and wanted to see what you guys recommended. So far I am going to buy:

- The HDMA
- The Camera Kit
- question about the camera kit: With the SD Card, can I play movies off of there?
- The suction cup controller for gaming

Anything else you guys would recommend?

Thanks,

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Alucard77 said:
Hey All,

I finally found an Ipad and now I am going to get some accessories and wanted to see what you guys recommended. So far I am going to buy:

- The HDMA
- The Camera Kit
- question about the camera kit: With the SD Card, can I play movies off of there?
- The suction cup controller for gaming

Anything else you guys would recommend?

Thanks,

yes but you need to put it in a correctly named directory and name the file correctly

root directory

DCIM

then

101MSDCF
102MSDCF
etc

then

DSC00001.MP4
DSC00002.MP4
etc

same accessories as I have, but I also have a case, well, 2 actually, the apple smart cover, and a proper leather case

Padeasel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A multifunction stand like the Bweasel

Yes, this is a shameless plug, but do check out the Bweasel iPad stand and give it serious consideration.

Most reactions

Latest posts