What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got my iPad 2

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally got my hands on one, I am really a happy camper now!! :) Time to go enjoy it, just wanted share I am now part of the iPad club, lol!!

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice and welcome to the iPad 2 world... lol I hope you have fun and enjoy the new toy!

Paul_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats.

I got mine last week, Monday 5/23. It's great, but I still need to learn what all I can do with it.

OP
C

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you all and oops, just realized there's a sticky for this kinda post. :rolleyes:

minouge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! I just got mine about two weeks ago and am loving it. I use it for everything, gaming, Internet, chatting, etc. Hope you enjoy your new iPad, and welcome :)

OP
C

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been on this thing half the day, since I got done working on the car. This thing is awesome!! I am glad I got it, this site was a big part of me getting it. I read for days here getting info and just listening to people.

airhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yeah, it's really cool; so many things you can use it for; definitely an outstanding tool.

Most reactions

Latest posts