What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Film on to ipad 2 how

Valkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Convert your movies on your PC using the free programme called Format Factory to avi format. And then side load to the iPad using VLC as the player. That's what i do and it is easy and works and the films don't take up too much space on the iPad.

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just use

Cucusoft to rip the DVD to my computer then move that one (not three or more) file to iTunes. Finally simply sync.

mdamazio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to know if somebody has an idea of free application to convert originals DVDs to IPAD format, in an easy way.
Thanks

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try videora. It is what i use. I don't think it ha viruses but it's free so make sure your virus scanner is up to date. I have been using it for years and never recieved a warning from AVG.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also I'm not sure but I think it converts DVD. I have always converted avi and used DVDripper or something to get them to avi.

madeSICC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use anyDvd to clear the copywrite and then use handbrake. There is a ipad preset for the files which makes it easy to make sure the file is correct type and resolution.
Just did 5 of my dvds last night , took about 35 minutes per using my laptop. Each movie is about 750-800mb. You can greatly reduce the size by adjusting quality like framerate and such. I just did the preset settings.

Brian089

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Find The FREEMake video Converter a great tool for this. it converts to any format I use this all the time for my Ipad2
just google the name

Most reactions

Latest posts