Film Downloading!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by joanmward, Oct 14, 2012.

1. joanmward

joanmward iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I am a new user (of anything Apple, I'm afraid!) My iPad 3 is a wonderful birthday present from my son. I live in the UK but am in Jordan at the moment, where I think I cannot access iCloud.

At 16.00 yesterday I started downloading Salmon Fishing in Yemen, to rent. It is now over 24 hours later and only 1.4 of 3.2 GB has downloaded. I have been in a WI fi area for all but an hour of that time.

What is the problem? Is it me or the download speed of my Internet package? Thank you.
  2. Mini_mi

Mini_mi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi joanmward,

How fast your download goes is completely dependent on whatever speed your connecting with. When I am connected to my WIFI @ home, it usually takes about1 minute per Gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  3. joanmward

joanmward iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Downloading film

So....after 60 hours 2.5 of 3.2 has downloaded . This morning there was a message saying Cant download now Done or Retry? I pressed Done because it's driving me mad and slowing down other processes. Despite pressing Done, the trickle of a download continues. How can I stop the download and get a refund on the rental please? joan
  4. dhewson777

dhewson777 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +89 / 0
    Contact iTunes Support regarding refunds. You can do it via iTunes on PC/Mac, not aware if its possible to do it via iPad.