What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Film Downloading!

joanmward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a new user (of anything Apple, I'm afraid!) My iPad 3 is a wonderful birthday present from my son. I live in the UK but am in Jordan at the moment, where I think I cannot access iCloud.

At 16.00 yesterday I started downloading Salmon Fishing in Yemen, to rent. It is now over 24 hours later and only 1.4 of 3.2 GB has downloaded. I have been in a WI fi area for all but an hour of that time.

What is the problem? Is it me or the download speed of my Internet package? Thank you.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi joanmward,

How fast your download goes is completely dependent on whatever speed your connecting with. When I am connected to my WIFI @ home, it usually takes about1 minute per Gig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
J

joanmward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading film

So....after 60 hours 2.5 of 3.2 has downloaded . This morning there was a message saying Cant download now Done or Retry? I pressed Done because it's driving me mad and slowing down other processes. Despite pressing Done, the trickle of a download continues. How can I stop the download and get a refund on the rental please? joan

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
joanmward said:
So....after 60 hours 2.5 of 3.2 has downloaded . This morning there was a message saying Cant download now Done or Retry? I pressed Done because it's driving me mad and slowing down other processes. Despite pressing Done, the trickle of a download continues. How can I stop the download and get a refund on the rental please? joan

Contact iTunes Support regarding refunds. You can do it via iTunes on PC/Mac, not aware if its possible to do it via iPad.

Most reactions