What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fillable .pdf on ipad

oldbiker850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are new users to apple and are having difficulty using our existing windows applications
Example is a form which we use regularly on laptop. It is a.pdf form that allows us to select predefined fields to answer each question.
The design is so that we get answers that fit our office third party software package.
How can this be used on an iPad and emailed from site to the office?
I am beginning to think that apple is so locked down that it is rendered useless to us for anything except responding to email after hours. I cannot even find apple software that has the same features as the one above so we can rewrite the form for use on iPad.
Does anybody please have any suggestions that may solve this dilemma?

zeenbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
oldbiker850 said:
We are new users to apple and are having difficulty using our existing windows applications
Example is a form which we use regularly on laptop. It is a.pdf form that allows us to select predefined fields to answer each question.
The design is so that we get answers that fit our office third party software package.
How can this be used on an iPad and emailed from site to the office?
I am beginning to think that apple is so locked down that it is rendered useless to us for anything except responding to email after hours. I cannot even find apple software that has the same features as the one above so we can rewrite the form for use on iPad.
Does anybody please have any suggestions that may solve this dilemma?

You would still have the iPad under warranty if it is new. My suggestion is to contact an iPad helpline and discuss this problem with a "real person"or take it into an iPad store. I have done so from time to time and found the experts really helpful. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts