1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Files in iTunes

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by tecknoes, Jun 30, 2011.

1. tecknoes

tecknoes iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is there any way of deleting the files that appear in the box under the apps page in iTunes? I seem to be acquiring at lot of old data I don't want

There is an add function but no delete ....... Confused????

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  2. weerasak

weerasak iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think the solution is to sync your iPad with your PC to manage files on your iPad.
  3. jonpeter001

jonpeter001 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So it appears that the tracks, if purchased directly from Apple today, are indeed DRM-free. But the songs included as part of the free compilation are older versions that are otherwise invisible to prying eyes on the iTunes Store.
    Is this a reversal of Apple's stated DRM-free policy, or just some kind of quirky loophole Apple keeps open for those who want to give away free songs on iTunes? I attempted to contact Apple for clarification, but had not heard back at the time this story was published. Either way, it's been a long time since I've seen a new DRMed track appear in my iTunes library.