What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

File Sharing Anomaly

northman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have a strange issue with file sharing - the list of documents in Goodreader, Cine X, or Pages, for example disappears if I click on a different "app" on the left side (MaxJournal, for example, which has no documents) and then return to either of the main apps above. The documents appear to be all there in those apps when "file sharing" is first opened and I can perform any of the usual tasks, but then simply "disappear" if I click on another app. I'm unable to load another document into file sharing or even use it until I restart the connection. Has anyone experienced a similar problem, or perhaps has a solution? That's a little garbled but hope it makes sense!

Newstech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I'm seeing the same problem under iTunes 10.1.1.4 on Windows 7. Still searching for some kind of explanation.

Kim_77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too

I'm having the same problem as well on the iPhone 4, so it's clearly not limited to the iPad. Very surprised Apple haven't resolved given it's been months. I wonder if more people are having the same problem and therefore whether it is a 'bug' in the IOS (I'm currently using iPhone 4.3.2 and iTunes 10.2.2.12) or whether it's a flaw with a particular batch of iPads/iPhones??? Very frustrating having to open and close iTunes over and over again just so I can transfer files :mad:

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts