What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FIFA 13 roster management help....

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ive searched high and low for an answer to my question and have com e up empty everytime. Here goes:

Im in league/manage mode and when I navigate to the "Manage Contracts" screen I see a list of all of my players that I suppose/assume are "on" my team. The issue is that I want to move some of the listed players on this screen to my active roster - meaning when you click the Starting 11 button you see the starting lineups and there are also reserves shown on this screen. I assume that the players on this screen are on my "active" roster.

What I cant fathom, is how to get some of the players that show on the Manage Contracts screen to show up on the starting 11/reserves screen! Its driving me mad because I have some higher rated players just sitting on the manage contracts screen that Id love to get into the starting lineup. I wish EA helped with this - there is NO obvious way to do it and it makes no sense that you cant move players from inactive to active or whatever they call it. For example, I have a Striker on the manage contracts screen with an overall rating of 81 that Id love to swap with a striker in my starting 11 thats only rated 76 overall. Why cant I just do this!!! Oh, and the players are under contract too.... so its not like they arent availbale because they need new contracts. UGH!

I love the game but this is killing me..... HELP!!!!:(

Last edited:

Most reactions