What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fidget Spinner

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
IMG_0158.JPG
i wonder how many people here have or use one. I got one it was made on 3D printer from someone and it spins just as good as the ones people pay money for.

Last edited:
OP
Thomas1977

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know about that I thought these things were just starting to get really popular.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not that I have anything against fads. I just don't often find them interesting. At least not long enough to bother with participating.

I thought the pet rock was cute, but the fasination wore off before I actualy saw one. Same for the fidget spinners. They were mildly intersting, but by the time I saw one I was no longer interested. Especially since the first ones I saw were obviously cheap knockoffs.

Besides, I'm a traditionalist. I fidget with a pen or pencil.

OP
Thomas1977

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Technically almost anything is a fad. I suppose iPads and iPods could be considered as such as well.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Technically almost anything is a fad. I suppose iPads and iPods could be considered as such as well.
Generally, a fad is something that has a brief period of incredible popularity then fades away quite quickly. Other things, such as iPads, have lasting value and will endure in one form or another for quite some time.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts