What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feeling a bit strange when in public

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
+1 to KayKayKay's post.
Criminals no more stop and ponder whether a victim is carrying a gun before they rob than they consider the death penalty before they kill.

milkmilklemonade

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..isn't there a "find device" feature on the iPad?

I remember reading a news story about a preteens iPad being stolen from his home, him remembering it had that feature, and tracking it to a hotel room running a stolen property ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Plan B said:
If one is ever in fear for one's life, then one should be willing to use deadly force, whether or not a weapon is at hand.

The criminals living amongst us are COUNTING on us rolling over to play dead, and that is why they get away with so much evil.

We will not fight, and we will not punish them in the courts. Our individual weakness sums up to societal weakness and this makes our era a great time to be a criminal.

So you get robbed in public, out comes a weapon, and the wrong person gets hurt, what then?

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
milkmilklemonade said:
..isn't there a "find device" feature on the iPad?

I remember reading a news story about a preteens iPad being stolen from his home, him remembering it had that feature, and tracking it to a hotel room running a stolen property ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, there is a free app in the app store that will find any device registered under your apple ID from another registered device.

Most reactions

Latest posts