What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback

Ocarinku

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this site, in any way, associated with Apple? Is Apple ever going to notice this forum and make future improvements on their product from our input here? Basically, is this is just a forum where we are going to pointlessly bicker and whine about our iPads?

I guess I really only want to know if there will be any level of productivity coming from our feedback. Is any of this actually feedback to Apple? Have I made my question clear? Because there are definitely some things that I would like to see improved on, if I am going to consider buying a new iPad when this one is old news.

Signature

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ocarinku said:
Is this site, in any way, associated with Apple? Is Apple ever going to notice this forum and make future improvements on their product from our input here? Basically, is this is just a forum where we are going to pointlessly bicker and whine about our iPads?

I guess I really only want to know if there will be any level of productivity coming from our feedback. Is any of this actually feedback to Apple? Have I made my question clear? Because there are definitely some things that I would like to see improved on, if I am going to consider buying a new iPad when this one is old news.

Signature

Hi, if you go to apple.com they have a feedback section which goes directly to them, I suggest that you try this if you want to give them your views.

One thing I can assure you is that this is definitely not a bickering and whining forum, it is good natured, good humoured and very informative forum.

The Archangel

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Basically, is this is just a forum where we are going to pointlessly bicker and whine about our iPads?

Basically, yes! Our purpose is for iPad owners (and potential owners) to exchange ideas and information to help us maximize the enjoyment and utility of the iPad.

This site only shares its name with a the product and the company that makes it. We are a privately owned forum that is in no way associate with The Apple Corporation.

Last edited:

cogboot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is probably the most informative and educational forum about all things iPad. Bickering and whining doesn't come into it at all. I don't contribute much by way of written input but I have learnt so much just by regularly reading the posts and comments that quite frankly, this forum is far superior to anything that Apple have come up with, including their user manual.

C

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most companies monitor forums

dealing with their products. Some even respond to directed inquiries to straighten out misinformation although that does not appear to be the case with this forum and Apple. I am very confident they scan what is being discussed here. They would be foolish not to.

Most reactions