What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feed Me Oil Updated with 15 New Challenges

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qhbZkMA0Q&feature=player_detailpage"]Chillingo Presents...Feed Me Oil - YouTube[/ame]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Chillingo and HolyWaterGames has today released the Rainbow 1.1 update for hit puzzle game Feed Me Oil. The update adds 15 slick new challenges in The Rainbow level pack. The oil-guzzling creatures have let their new-found fame get to their heads and started to get all kinds of fussy about their food, to the extent that they are now only satisfied with chowing down on specific oil colours. It’s up to the player to use a brand new mixing mechanic to cleverly combine different coloured oils and give each creature what they want. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Feed Me Oil enables players experience a weird and wonderful world where the land is literally alive and starving, and it’s up to you to get the oil from the broken pipe into the mouths of strange creatures using a variety of fun tools, as well as your smarts, to unravel the puzzles. [/FONT]

“HolyWaterGames is an exceptionally talented developer with strong design, art, sound engineering and coding expertise," explains Joe Wee, Co-General Manager, Chillingo. "They created an amazing puzzle game with excellent physics mechanics; we knew from the very start that Feed Me Oil was going to be something very special.â€
[FONT=&quot]Click here to download the iPad HD version for $1.99: Feed Me Oil HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click here to download the iPhone version for $0.99: Feed Me Oil for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

Source: Chillingo

Most reactions

Latest posts