Feed Me Oil is Chillingo’s Latest Smash Hit

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +107 / 0
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6qhbZkMA0Q&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Chillingo Presents...Feed Me Oil[/ame]​

Looks like Chillingo has another massive hit on its hands following on from the likes of Cut the Rope and Angry Birds, with its latest game, Feed Me Oil, topping the Paid iPhone Apps chart currently in the U.K. The game, which was developed by HolyWaterGames, was chosen as Apple’s iPhone game of the Week in the App Store, and has risen to the top of the charts in the U.S., Luxembourg, New Zealand and Australia, as well as the U.K.

Feed Me Oil invites gamers to a weird and wonderful place where the land is literally alive, and starving hungry! Players must get the oil from the broken pipes to the mouths of strange, beautifully rendered creatures, using all manner of creative tools as well as their intuition to solve the carefully designed puzzles.

Click here to download the iPhone/iPod touch game for $0.99/£0.59: Feed Me Oil for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Click here to download the iPad HD game for $1.99/£1.19: Feed Me Oil HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Chillingo
  2. Trumpet444

Trumpet444 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    This game really is awesome. It makes me think of Casey's Contraptions mixed with World of Goo. Just beat the last level this past weekend. Can't wait for the newer levels! (along with Cut the Rope's eventual new level update)