What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed Ex delivery on Saturday

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I checked Fed Ex delivery on computer and they do deliver on Saturday. Until 8 Pm with no extra charge. This is something new I believe so we should get our home deliver of Ipad on the 3rd. It is under FedEx home delivery. I have the webpage but cannot upload it. I am sure you can find it. Older info says no delivery on Saturday unless you pay more but this is new info under Home delivery under Fedex ground. ;)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is more fast than fedex

I checked Fed Ex delivery on computer and they do deliver on Saturday. Until 8 Pm with no extra charge. This is something new I believe so we should get our home deliver of Ipad on the 3rd. It is under FedEx home delivery. I have the webpage but cannot upload it. I am sure you can find it. Older info says no delivery on Saturday unless you pay more but this is new info under Home delivery under Fedex ground. ;)

You are more lucky than me as i will receive it on monday in my small paradise in asia :) :D

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a little clarification. FedEx has a service called Home Delivery (different than FedEx ground) which delivers Tues-Sat. This is one of the cheapest Fedex services. It guarantees delivery within 1-5 days. If Apple ships the iPad using Home Delivery, it is possible that they will be delivered on Day 1.

rag1247

iPF Noob
Reaction score
unfortunately, we are all guessing re: shipment, reservations, etc.

we will know on friday

Richard

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to preorder mine, and just have it waiting at the Apple store :)

Most reactions

Latest posts