What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
My kids are enjoying Britains Got Talent! I love the dogs on here and the kids are so cute!

Apart from The Apprentice, don't watch any reality TV without my wife, defeats the object I feel if you can't criticise.....oh am I forgetting that iPF exists!!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I feel weird watching BGT as half of me says it's c..p and half of me finds it hilarious! I tend to be on here while it's on so I'm half watching it as well!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I feel weird watching BGT as half of me says it's c..p and half of me finds it hilarious! I tend to be on here while it's on so I'm half watching it as well!

So all hope is not lost then!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When are you going to change your avatar Shahinul? You haven't made me your friend yet either! Go into user CP and change avatar and edit friends. I've made you mine!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
When are you going to change your avatar Shahinul? You haven't made me your friend yet either! Go into user CP and change avatar and edit friends. I've made you mine!

Didn't know you could make "friends" in the way you suggest. I just thought all this friends talk was in the sense that we are all iPF friends and in some way somekind of dysfunctional functional family with you at our head.

Can the friends "thing" be done through iPF on the iPad or will I have to walk 5 feet to my amazing but sadly neglected laptop (blame the iPad for that, my laptop does).

Reaction score
Oreilly Factor
Monday Night Raw
I mostly read or surf the Internet. Like the Boss wrote years ago, "57 channels and nothin' on" only more than 57 channels now that I'm interested in

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can do it on the safari website on iPad. That's how I did it. The only thing you can't do on iPad is an individual avatar. They supply apples and the one I'm using now but I can't be fussed using my laptop.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching season 1 of Community. Great series...final episode was a let down. Now to make a start on season 2.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
we are watching an old Top Gear! I love those guys, hugely entertaining. I love Jeremy!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
we are watching an old Top Gear! I love those guys, hugely entertaining. I love Jeremy!

I only rarely catch it if son is watching it. Find it entertaining but I know very little about cars overall.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I love cars, 4-wheel drives especially, isuzu trooper owner myself

I am so so about cars. I very much dislike 4x4's. Wife loves them. We have a Lexus 4x4 in Kuwait. She can't stop going on about how nice it is. It's ok in my view. I have fallen in love with Jag's. Can't wait to change car next year. Maybe a Jag XF is on the cards.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I love it because you can fit in 7 people easily, the shopping at Tesco's fits in and when you go camping, yup that fits too! I live in he country too and when it was snowing, we could still go to work! Heck, what am I saying! 4x4 for sale!

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
My kids are enjoying Britains Got Talent! I love the dogs on here and the kids are so cute!

Loved the little boy a few weeks ago who was autistic and he danced. He was fabulous.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
Loved the little boy a few weeks ago who was autistic and he danced. He was fabulous.

Did he get through. If he doesn't win he will be devastated. Hope his parents know what they are doing.

Most reactions

Latest posts