What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
I'd guess that the BBC only have rights to show this in the UK as it is probably an Australian show licensed to the BBC.

The Archangel

Some more info re the Kangaroo Dundee documentary. I think it's just a 2 parter.

The documentary was produced by AGB Films, who are based in the UK In Somerset. Google them for their website.

The kangaroo reserve has a web presence. Google kangaroo sanctuary. Pick the Alice Springs hit.

Hopefully the documentary will be released internationally. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday's episode of the BBC series "Africa" covered the Sahara. It was up to the BBC's high quality of fact, film and fun to watch.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It looks like I have some catching up / new stuff to watch. :)

image-2592556991.jpg

BTW, we really enjoyed Monty Don's meander around French vegetable gardens and allotments. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like something hubby and I would enjoy too! I miss him on Gardeners World.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Sounds like something hubby and I would enjoy too! I miss him on Gardeners World.

Do watch. We've just finished the first programme with the formal gardens of the palaces, chateaux and Paris.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Did you see on the news about the fox attacking a baby in Bromley, Richard. The fox bit the finger off.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Did you see on the news about the fox attacking a baby in Bromley, Richard. The fox bit the finger off.

No, I haven't seen that story Hayles. Those types of story are becoming more frequent.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
No, I haven't seen that story Hayles. Those types of story are becoming more frequent.

Yes, the reality is that these animals are wild and hungry. Not cute and cuddly. Sometimes these wildlife program's have a lot to answer for. I'm sure there are people feeding them and they get bolder. Luckily the baby had it's finger sewed back on.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, the reality is that these animals are wild and hungry. Not cute and cuddly. Sometimes these wildlife program's have a lot to answer for. I'm sure there are people feeding them and they get bolder. Luckily the baby had it's finger sewed back on.

The story was on the news on Radio2 this morning.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

Wow!!! What was the fox doing near the baby?? :O

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read about this.

Apparently, the fox population has increased dramatically since hunting was banned in the UK, and they are reaching nuisance levels.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I read about this.

Apparently, the fox population has increased dramatically since hunting was banned in the UK, and they are reaching nuisance levels.

That is quite right, Kevin. Culling is not being considered as an option. I expect minds will change as the problem worsens.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
That is quite right, Kevin. Culling is not being considered as an option. I expect minds will change as the problem worsens.

The people behind getting fox hunting banned had no thought or concern of the consequences of their action.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

The great thing is the doctors sewed that little baby finger right back on and apparently should be OK. Marvellous, today's medical skills.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts