What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite TV show

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, agree with you but if I typed in all my older tv programs, I would be here all day. However, I'm finding I watch less and less telly since buying a laptop and especially my iPad. Am I alone in this?

Less broadcast tv but more on demand tv.......especially since signing up to BT vision......it's becoming a whole new way of watching tv now.

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys are so right. It was also the constant bl....... Adverts that I kept getting annoyed with! They turn me off their products, not the other way around. Anyone watching an ITV film, program knows how long it took to watch the d.... Thing. I do not like wasting my evening watching blinking adverts

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and the bloomin wedding caused my favourite tv programme to be postponed......Have I Got News For You!

The Archangel

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Record it on Sky HD and forward through them all. That is the only sane way if there is one to watch TV.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have I got news for you is hilarious, I also like anything with our comedians on. Russell Howards program makes me laugh.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watching the Good Wife right now. Other favorites are NCIS, Big Bang Theory, Justified, Castle, and Mentalist.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started watching Community, it is not bad. Finished watching Bored To Death, still has untapped potential.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Two and a half men

My favourite at the moment, not sure if I want Ashton Kutcher in Charlie Harpers shoes though

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smallville is over. What a great finale. Now to complete Community. Was planning to start watching Fringe, never seen an episode, any recommendations or comments ????

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope! I'm well out with all these new programs. I must admit I cut and ran years ago from, Eastenders, Coronation Street etc... Because I found I spent so much time watching tv, my life was sliding by. Who cares who is having an affair with who, there is only so many neighbours. I don't know these programs Shanihul, but always interested in what you are doing.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Nope! I'm well out with all these new programs. I must admit I cut and ran years ago from, Eastenders, Coronation Street etc... Because I found I spent so much time watching tv, my life was sliding by. Who cares who is having an affair with who, there is only so many neighbours. I don't know these programs Shanihul, but always interested in what you are doing.

I agree. I do not watch any Soaps. I prefer sic-fi or thriller series and most importantly comedy series (British or American). Just looking for the next series to massacre over a few weeks.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My kids are enjoying Britains Got Talent! I love the dogs on here and the kids are so cute!

Most reactions

Latest posts