What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorites & Top 10 Apps & Games lists w/Justification

NYC Adam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks - I would like to start yet another thread on this with one main difference - could you all share what apps you use most/like best with a little description and then justification as to why you like the application you write about? Once in a while someone does this but most of the time replies are simply the names of applications or games, so when I read them I have to flip back and forth to the app store to find out more. Obviously we all appreciate each other’s opinions...

for Business:
1)Goodreader & neu.Annotat: I use these both heavily because they allow you to scan and save almost anything as a document as PDF as well as annotate, write on, edit etc. It is super helpful at work as I have loads of paperwork and need lots of client signatures. I also use Goodreader at home because whenever I get new gadgets, appliances – anything with a manual, I go to the specific brad website and simply download it. Recent downloads include a pool heater manual, ice cream maker, new flat screen, etc.
2)Good (Mobile Messaging) as it is my firm’s choice to pair with our enterprise server. If I had a choice I might look for something more versatile.

For Photography:
1)Loving “100 Cameras in One” as it basically lets you edit photos in depth, without having to understand a program as complex as Photoshop.
2)I use PS Express for simple tasks like cropping and brightening.

Games:
1)World Series of Poker as it has all the basics I like in a poker game along with great locations, different tourneys, different skills levels and multi player.
2)Tilt To Live HD is one of my all time faves as it is pretty unique, fast paced, lots of action and you can play a game in 5 minutes or less. Really uses the iPad’s accelerometer perfectly.
3)Enjoying N.O.V.A and Dead Space as they push the limits of the iPad’s graphics and I enjoy first person shooters.
4)Super Stickman Golf is really fun, lots of levels and I like a certain degree of physics in my games.

-NYC Adam

Most reactions

Latest posts