What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Movies & Actors

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the DC version, (highlight the text to see the spoiler)

Washington sleeps with the wife and also blows himself up at the end instead of being just captured and dying.

Did someone complain?

And I crawled through about 15 boxes of DVDs (organized alphabetically at least) and no Man on Fire. I actually can't find any reference to a DC version, but some discs that list what the special features are list an alternative ending. I put it on my Netflix list so I can check it out again anyhow.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No, I just didn't want to screw anyone over that hadn't seen it.

I *think* this is the version:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Fire-Two-Disc-Collectors-Denzel-Washington/dp/B0007PALT8]Amazon.com: Man on Fire (Two-Disc Collector's Edition): Denzel Washington…[/ame]

Honestly, I have never seen the DC version. But I read all over the internet what the difference was.

All Movie Talk Alternate Endings

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the duke
clint eastwood
tom hanks
pita wilson
a whole lot of diff actors and actress now days..

at the cabin in Az i have over 40 512 cd stowage wallets full of dvd i bought since they have come out i have a lot of the movies and tv shows i like on the dvd ..so my taste run from action to drama to comedy to hong kong kung fu movies to cartoons and some of the movies like sheik and the lion king to the pegnuns love those guys ..

i basic have three bad habits and one of them is movies and dvd tv show collections

Last edited:

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the duke
clint eastwood
tom hanks
pita wilson
a whole lot of diff actors and actress now days..

at the cabin in Az i have over 40 512 cd stowage wallets full of dvd i bought since they have come out i have a lot of the movies and tv shows i like on the dvd ..so my taste run from action to drama to comedy to hong kong kung fu movies to cartoons and some of the movies like sheik and the lion king to the pegnuns love those guys ..

i basic have three bad habits and one of them is movies and dvd tv show collections

Wow, that's 20,000 movies... I'd like to have the money to buy 20,000 DVD's (at $15 each....that's $300,000.00, I could buy a ZR1 and GT-R with that. :p)

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have bought them over the time frame that they came out in 1998 time frame ..i really into the dvd tv collections for the hours i work i never at home dureing prime time tv anyway ..so movies and dvd are my thing to buy to watch dureing the down time that i have ..

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, that's 20,000 movies... I'd like to have the money to buy 20,000 DVD's (at $15 each....that's $300,000.00, I could buy a ZR1 and GT-R with that. :p)

my basic bills are not over a amount of $.1200.oo a month i live cheap in a small studio apt and do not really have any other bills but the monthly bills the VA and my personal heath care program takes care of all my heath needs and i pretty good about shopping with coupons and i only buy something when it on sale .. ..my take home pay for my job is really good :Dalong with fact i had to learn to be fugal when i was in the military ..so my personal play money is left over for four things ..1-dvds and books -2-shooting my two rifle i have for the sports iam into 3-takeing my girlfriend out to dinner when and where i want to plus i like to cook so she buys a lot of the food items for me to make the meals when iam down in L.a. for i make most of the meals for us when iam down there .. 4 send the grandskids things here and there ..so a lot of the money is left over for my personal use..

i mean iam pretty fugal at times when spending money on myselfs for i am the type of guy that cuts a lot of waste of my life in a area ..i wait for a week or two after a movie comes out and go into blockbuster and buy most of the dvd i get two for $.20 .oo dollar deal ..i hunt garage sales for dvds and find a lot of the movies i want that way ..flea markets out here are really good for bargins for a lot of people are getting rid of there dvd and when i find a lot i will make the person a good deal on the lot if i find a lot of them ..

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well that's an impressive collection and from that I would say you are a good person to comment on this thread, you know movies, that's for sure.

Most reactions