What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Ipad Browser

Favorite Ipad/Ipad 2 Browser

• Atomic

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • Cloud

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Penguin

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Sarafi

Votes: 113 55.1%
  • Skyfire

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • Other- Please Specify

Votes: 37 18.0%

• Total voters

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iVan said:
Sarafi is the Arab version, it translate everything to those beautiful squiggles...:p

Out of the 12 browsers I've installed, iCabMobile is my favorite.

Haha, sounds pretty exotic!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I just downloaded iswifter....and it WORKS for flash? Unbelievable. Simple design and interface but it works and it's FREE!
I can't find this.

I'm going to try some of these. I find Safari to be not so great. If I search Google images for one, when I try scrolling down it bounces back to the top. It has happened on a few web sites.
That is on my iphone and ipod touch. I don't have my ipad just yet.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I voted for Atomic because of the great setup and I'm a long time user of it BUT I'm finding Icab becoming my new fav. It's just like Atomic browser, only better. If i would have been using icab a lot longer I would've voted that as my fav. But I can't do Atomic browser like that..lol I like the fact for atomic browser I can set a password for it. So anyone else who tries to open it, can't, because they don't know my passcode ;-)

sarap808

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ncaissie said:
I can't find this.

I'm going to try some of these. I find Safari to be not so great. If I search Google images for one, when I try scrolling down it bounces back to the top. It has happened on a few web sites.
That is on my iphone and ipod touch. I don't have my ipad just yet.

Really? Weird. I know it's in the "games" category for some reason but it's more useful as a browser. Couple of things though- you can only browse for a few minutes before it prompts you to buy full version. If you don't purchase it, it takes you back to the home screen and you have to search all over again. Other thing is that you have to be on wifi- doesn't work on 3G.

Big samm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari of course... I don't even bother trying other browsers... Im not saying they are not good or anything... Im just saying that safari is enough for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AHA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favorite browser is Safari because it's very simple and it's just as fast as all the other browsers. The only thing that is missing is a download manager. A way to change the theme would be nice, too!

Mr. Luigi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I go with Safari because all my bookmarks on my MacBook Pro's version of Safari get placed onto my iPad version of Safari when I sync my iPad to my MacBook Pro using iTunes. For me it is a real convenience to have all my bookmarks from Safari on my MacBook Pro also on my iPad. Also, the update to v4.3 sped up Safari making it even more attractive.

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari,Terra,and Skyfire,due to intergration of Twitter,and Facebook.Always seem to go back to Safari though.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will the camera connection kit for ipad 1 work on the new ipad 2??

OK - I hope your question's been answered but because it was in an unusual thread, it might have been missed by members.

Yes, there's no problem with the camera connection kit in the iPad2 - it works just fine.

Welcome...

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts