What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Apps

OP
Jake18oly

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Air Video is just $3 and you can stream videos from your computer in great quality. Also, Real Racing HD is great.

That has gotta be my favorite app! Didn't even know about it and I accidentally stumbled upon it when looking for a video conversion app. I love how you can import your videos into itunes right from the app!

OP
Jake18oly

Jake18oly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just caught wind of an app created by a fellow forum member. It is called side by side. It allows you to have up to 4 browsers/files open at once on the same screen. I downloaded it and I am very impressed! It is very easy to adjust the viewing space of each of the windows that you have open. For example you can open up the gmail web app and compose an email while having another small window open to allow you to get info about whatever you are writing. Anyway, very cool app!

Nasdq1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EarlyEdition / EarlyEdition II

I have enjoyed EE2 so much, that I have recommended it both to my 85 year old father

and to my non-technical friend Keith, who purchased it a few hours ago.

Its much better than Edition 1, much more newspaper like, actually better than a newspaper!
(I now no longer subscribe to a local or national newspaper)

I like that you can select how much graphic media can be downloaded from your RSS Feeds
(makes it like either a real newspaper OR magazine!)

I like that via an .OPML file I can share my feeds.

I am a New EE2 (EarlyEdition II) user from EE1

river31

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totally in-love with iPad and always feed it with educational ebooks and read-along for my 6 year old son. :) For productivity side, I highly recommend PDF note taker, it's the best handwriting and typing app I've used. Even my son loves it. I think it's a powerful application especially for workers, for students, or if you are someone who loves to doodle. It's very user friendly too. I always share it to my friends and family and I believe every iPad user should have it. I think feiphone.com is one of the best apps developers in the world. :)

Most reactions