What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Ocean

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have sent emails off to the email given on their webpage with no resolve, so I did a search here and couldn't
find anything.
I have both the iPad and iPhone versions of this app. In the iPad version I paid for some clams so I could buy a mermaid. After buying said mermaid and enjoying her swimming around( with the kids I babysit ogling her off), less than a week later she disappeared. Nothing I can find tells me that it is a limited time purchase.
Should I put a claim up with Apple? In all respects, the creators of the app have stolen my money, as I have not received what I have paid for.
Anyone have experience with this app and/or the creators?

OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
360 clams./gem things.
I bought a $12.99 pack of 115 gems which added to the ones I had saved from the start and daily freebies.

OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I approach Apple with a complaint about this? I have looked on the apps info page on my iPad. Can't see it anywhere :(

OP
B

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: sent a support email off to apple and they responded saying that they have refunded the transaction
"this time only"
Still nothing from the app developer.

Tataw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can not use game fantasy ocean any more, because server is not active. What happen in fantasy ocean server..? Why their internet is not active?

skb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here- cant connect to server.

Most reactions

Latest posts