Fake Yoobao Slim Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Crp5, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Crp5

Crp5 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recently purchased one from the guy in NY on eBay and believe I received a fake...high quality fake but a fake. The box was marked "SIM Case" rather than "sLim" case. The instructions are printed on an inkjet cut to size with very poor English translation.

I am happy with the case and think it is of high quality, but ticks me off I paid full retail for a fake.

Anyone else have the same experience?
  2. padfun

padfun iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have bought an iphone 4 slim case from a UK seller on ebay UK. Dont have same experience but I had my doubts since there was only one seller offering these. Cant remember the name of seller but I think its digital-stuff-uk or something. Mine is a genuine case. I thought I would mail yoobao sales team and they confirmed the case was indeed genuine. It says "slim" on the pack not "sim"
  3. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    You can always report them to eBay if you believe the item you bought was not the same thing as advertised.
  4. MayaD

MayaD iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Read on another forum that there was a a batch of genuine Yoobao goxes tha had SIM instead of SLIM. In fact the one reviewed on yiutube had the same error.
  5. Crp5

Crp5 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was the case with mine. Type-o on the case and have to admit the internal packaging / instructions are REALLY cheesy! The case itself is actually fantastic. Seller in NY is great seller and no issues with him. In fact, I purchased a brown case for the wife from him.