What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Church of Scientology was denied by Wikipedia to edit any articles in 2007 because the religion was feeding readers false information through repetitive and deceptive editing of articles related to them.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The African Earthworm (Microchaetus rappi) can measure upto 22 feet in length, average length being 6 feet.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
An man in Yellowstone has adopted a grizzly bear called Brutus, who he has raised since birth.

The pair are inseparable and are so close that when he married, the bear was the best man.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The X-ray tetra (Pristella maxillaris) is transparent to such an extent that you can see its spine through its body.

image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gordon Ramsay, Scottish celebrity chef, left one of his first jobs because of the head chef's rages, bullying and violence.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My personal fun fact:

Since I'm using the iPF website, with it's arrow at the right to quickly get back to the top, I'm looking for that arrow on every other website as well when I want to scroll back to the top. :confused::) I often find myself wondering where the arrow is hidden. :D

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Butterflies have 2 compound eyes consisting of thousands of lenses, but yet, they can only see the colours red, green and yellow.

OP
abababababab

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Aztecs believed to be living in the fifth world. The fourth was destroyed by flood, the third by fire, the second by hurricanes and the first when the jaguars ate everybody.

Most reactions

Latest posts