What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facts R Fun

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks! Does "Good Eye Might" mean anything, or is it just to sound Australian? It doesn't make sense to me. :O
No, it doesn't mean anything. It's just three words that when spoken quickly together, sound like an Australian saying G'day, mate.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, scifan is right! It is all about the phonetics of those words. The words themselves mean nothing....they are only there to supply the phonetics. It might sound very different with your accent? I'm not sure but I have a sneaky suspicion that your accent is making it hard for you to understand what it's all about! HAPPY birthday!!!did you get my emails?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it doesn't mean anything. It's just three words that when spoken quickly together, sound like an Australian saying G'day, mate.
It seems to me I took all the fun out of your post, because I didn't understand it. Sorry!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, scifan is right! It is all about the phonetics of those words. The words themselves mean nothing....they are only there to supply the phonetics. It might sound very different with your accent? I'm not sure but I have a sneaky suspicion that your accent is making it hard for you to understand what it's all about! HAPPY birthday!!!did you get my emails?
Yes, all of them, thank you!

I was trying to translate the words. That was the problem. It's not my accent that made it hard to understand, it's because of my native language. :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes, all of them, thank you!

I was trying to translate the words. That was the problem. It's not my accent that made it hard to understand, it's because of my native language. :)

I get that now! I only partially got the first time. Translating the words in to German would leave me even more confused!
Glad you sorted that out!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Most reactions