What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory plastic on the screen?

Kellie64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my new Ipad a few days ago and it kinda feels like the is a screen protector on it. I was wondering if it comes with one on it? I can't really tell. I can not feel a indent where the front facing camera is. This is my first I pad. If there is how do I get it off?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kellie64 said:
I got my new Ipad a few days ago and it kinda feels like the is a screen protector on it. I was wondering if it comes with one on it? I can't really tell. I can not feel a indent where the front facing camera is. This is my first I pad. If there is how do I get it off?

Apple does not install any kind of screen protector on its iPads.there is not supposed to be any kind of indentation where the front facing camera is,the lens looks through the glass of the bezel.

Most reactions

Latest posts