What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

facilities management app

Jpete53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app for my facilities workers where I can make different check lists on my computer or iPad, send them to each worker respectivly, and have them open it wherever they are, then when they complete tasks, I can see the progress on my iPad. I would also like to have the ability to embed pictures in each task and to catigorize each list or task into sub catigories. I understand that all of this may not be in use yet, but I would just like to get some suggestions if there are any apps out there that are related.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
Jpete53 said:
I am looking for an app for my facilities workers where I can make different check lists on my computer or iPad, send them to each worker respectivly, and have them open it wherever they are, then when they complete tasks, I can see the progress on my iPad. I would also like to have the ability to embed pictures in each task and to catigorize each list or task into sub catigories. I understand that all of this may not be in use yet, but I would just like to get some suggestions if there are any apps out there that are related.

Take a look at Teambox.

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
You may want to look into Evernote. It is a powerfull tool that can be used on iOS devices and computers and it is free. We have made some custom forms in Word for procedures relating to building machines and servers and pushed them into Evernote so we do not have to print them out for each machine. Works great, and I know we havent even begun to scratch the surface of Evernote.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iAuditor is another very powerful app that might be of interest. We are using it for checklists in a manufacturing environment.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
thewitt said:
iAuditor is another very powerful app that might be of interest. We are using it for checklists in a manufacturing environment.

iAuditor is actually one of the best Apps I know, however I did not imagine how OP could follow up the process as he wanted...

thewitt, any idea when the updated iAuditor will be available?

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iAuditor is actually one of the best Apps I know, however I did not imagine how OP could follow up the process as he wanted...

thewitt, any idea when the updated iAuditor will be available?

The author is very responsive. If you are using the app and looking for a specific feature, just let him know :)

Most reactions

Latest posts