What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Frozen pic on my screen when trying to talk to my daughter on her i phone 4 suppose to be moving vid .? In the smaller screen no? Help good peeps

Reaction score
It is a bug. The FaceTime background should always be a live video of the front camera.

Try restarting FaceTime.

-Enter the Multitaskbar by pressing the home button twice
-Press onto the FaceTime app until it starts wiggling (you may have to scroll to find it)
-tap onto the red circle to close FaceTime
-open FaceTime again

Let us know how you get on. ;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you updated to the most recent iOS version? I believe this bug was supposed to be fixed in 4.3.2.

You can check your version under Settings >> General >> About.

Reaction score
Twerppoet was hinting, that this FaceTime bug can occur on 4.3&4.3.1, meaning if you have one of those installed, and you do, a firmware update would be in order.

You can do so by connecting the iPad to your desktop, start iTunes, select iPad from the left bar and then click on Update.

OP
B

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Twerppoet was hinting, that this FaceTime bug can occur on 4.3&4.3.1, meaning if you have one of those installed, and you do, a firmware update would be in order.

You can do so by connecting the iPad to your desktop, start iTunes, select iPad from the left bar and then click on Update.

Ummm do not own a desk top

OP
B

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But you must have the iPad synced to a computer/laptop/netbook, no?

Worst case scenario, you can visit the AppleStore and have them update your iPad.

Yes my sons netbook ..I'll try and track him down ta

OP
B

Bowlander

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But you must have the iPad synced to a computer/laptop/netbook, no?

Worst case scenario, you can visit the AppleStore and have them update your iPad.

Thank you very much mister master it working .......ta bud

Most reactions