What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure when I first got ipad2 I had FaceTime app but don't seem to be able to find it on iPad or in store help....

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FaceTime cannot be deleted, so it is rather odd, that you can't find it.

Have you tried the search (swipe right on the home screen, until you reach the search page)?

Thanks mate will try that, have looked through all my apps and I file them in groups but must overlooking something thanks again...

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The problem may be that you are visual mistaking it fir the camera App. Both have a metallic look and a lens in them. The camera app has it dead center while face time is off center in what looks like a video recording camera.

Yes far left page for Spotlight search will help you get at it, but you'll have to hunt to find sheer you stashed it. I dumped it into my Social/IM folder with all my other "social" commucition tools.

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just done the search and still no FaceTime, gone through all my folders and no FaceTime just don't know where it is lol.

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry guys just been through my restrictions and FaceTime was turned off thanks.

Owen

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will give you one "Doh!" for your efforts :D

*adds "check restrictions" to list of iPad help advice...*

OP
O

owenmorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score