What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

facetime won't ring

raccoongirl04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had my Ipad 2 for quite a while now. First several months facetime worked great. But within the last month or two it seems that when my Ipad is asleep and I get a facetime call it doesn't ring. I've missed multiple calls because of this. I've read of others calling this the facetime sleep bug. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've had my Ipad 2 for quite a while now. First several months facetime worked great. But within the last month or two it seems that when my Ipad is asleep and I get a facetime call it doesn't ring. I've missed multiple calls because of this. I've read of others calling this the facetime sleep bug. Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks

Google "facetime sleep bug" and you will go to Apple Support Communities where there are forum posts about the sleep bug.
Hope this is helpful.

Cheers, Dan https://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Thanks

Yes there is a way to fix it. Well one way and how I fixed mine.

I made myself a contact. I also made sure that my number and my email was in the contact that I made myself. Sync'd with itunes and made sure that the contact is shown on other devices or on iCloud.com. And made sure the other person had the same information of my contact. And try it. If it works or doesn't work send back results.

Most reactions

Latest posts