What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FaceTime test

Nelson7709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!
I'm not sure if my FaceTime is working properly. Don't have friends with iPhone or iPad.
My problem is that i can't test if its working.
How can i test my FaceTime?

Reaction score
You could just open FaceTime and call a random email, it will tell you that the user is not on FaceTime, so it won't work, but you know that it would work if the other user had FaceTime. There isn't really much you can test, if you have the FaceTime app and your camera is working than FaceTime will work. Just keep in mind that FaceTime only works over Wifi, and not 3G.

Anyway, as mentioned before FaceTime will work if you have it installed. There is virtually no chance of FaceTime not working, so there is little need to test it. But since you asked, there is no 'test call' person, as is the case with Skype, so the only way to actually test FaceTime is by calling someone who has FaceTime.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
if you have an iPhone 4 as well, create a separate account for the iPad and iPhone, then using the iPad, call the iphone

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Most reactions

Latest posts