What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime question

njstroop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know why facetime gets grayed out and u cant click on it to turn it on in iphone settings?? Thank u

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Check under Settings > General > Restrictions and make sure that FaceTime is not disabled. Hopefully you remember the passcode.

If you set a passcode to get into Restrictions, don't' forget it. It will be a pain to correct.

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know why facetime gets grayed out and u cant click on it to turn it on in iphone settings?? Thank u

When I take my own picture of my own self, a little bar always appears below my waist and I just do not know why. To make matters worse, it is always a very tiny bar. I take that as an insult. So I cannot help you.

My theory is Siri has something to do with it.

I read on the Apple web site that a programming glitch causes Siri to randomly fall in love with random people and if true--and I cannot see where it is not absolutely true--it might mean Siri is blocking your FaceTime because you are talking with another woman and Siri has fallen madly in love with you and she does not share.

Are you perchance talking to your wife or GF? Try not doing that and see if things improve.

I cant speak much about it, but Siri is currently suing me for sexual harassment. I told her she sounds hot abut the dress makes her look fat, and I got an iSummons to appear in court located in my local Apple Store where I will be judged by Apple Geniuses. I do not know what will happen. Siri is, after all, Tom Cruze's daughter and I fear Appletologists will hassel me.

Most reactions

Latest posts