What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime notification will not clear

msdean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did try to find this elsewhere, but alas I've been unable to find the answer.

My FaceTime has a 1 on it. There is no log, no missed calls, nothing, yet it will not clear. Any suggestions? It's been like this for weeks now :-(

ChristianaR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
msdean said:

My FaceTime has a 1 on it. There is no log, no missed calls, nothing, yet it will not clear. Any suggestions? It's been like this for weeks now :-(

Try turning off the Badge App icon in the Notification centre, and turning back on later. Settings / Notifications / FaceTime. Hopefully that'll clear it.

JamesQMurphy

iPF Noob
Reaction score

That happens to me occasionally. All I do to clear it is force-quit FaceTime (double-tap the Home button, tap and hold FaceTime until the icons start to shake, then hit the "X" to close it).

Carlos Dehmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For me, I finally realized the there are two tabs over the list of recents: Video, Audio. I clicked in the Audio tab and voila, the notifications disappeared.

Victoria022

iPF Novice
Reaction score
lol I got the same with my old iphone. It never bothered me at all though. Anyhow, thanks for sharing this with us here.

Most reactions

Latest posts