What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Facetime not working, ipad2

wareagle1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, can't really explain exactly what went wrong. FaceTime has been working for me and all of a sudden it doesn't work. Tried restarting the pad, tried synching it. The only thin that was kinda new was I downloaded Skype and tried the video function. I tried uninstalling the app, but nothing. Aside from reseting the entire pad, can't think of anything else. Anyone?

OP
W

wareagle1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Further to my post, sometimes I can get my iPad to dial to my or my wife's iPhone, but when you go to answer, it just sticks on "connecting". When we dial the iPad it doesn't come thru at all.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Since you've already restarted, try a reset.

Hold down the power and home button until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. Takes a bit longer than a restart.

Kingsree

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FaceTime stays connection problem

Further to my post, sometimes I can get my iPad to dial to my or my wife's iPhone, but when you go to answer, it just sticks on "connecting". When we dial the iPad it doesn't come thru at all.

I am having the same problem, it just sticks on " connecting". Did u resolve this problem?, please post if u or
anybody have solved this . Tks

OP
W

wareagle1999

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem, it just sticks on " connecting". Did u resolve this problem?, please post if u or
anybody have solved this . Tks

Hi, It just resolved itself. I think it was actually having to do with my wireless. try resetting ipad and wireless. Have you updated to iOS5?

Most reactions

Latest posts